Here at Theodore Bruce Auctions, we are currently seeking someone for a role in our Accounts Department.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Processing Buyer payments for each auction
- Generate and despatch Buyer invoices at the conclusion of each sale
- Keep track of and follow up on payments for all unpaid Buyer invoices.
- Output all necessary Post-Auction reports for the Specialists and / or Administors review
- Output reports required for finalising sales in preparation for paying out Vendors and closing sales.
- Work in conjunction with the Shipping Department with the management of invoices that will require shipping assistance.
- Assist others, when available, during the process of editing photographs, cataloguing, sale set-up and lotting.
Please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com
About Theodore Bruce Auctions
We are an auction house in Alexandria, running approximately five auctions a month, in-house and online. We process on average, 3000 lots a month and manage multiple consignments at a time, which requires a thorough monitoring of stock consignment agreements, and constant contact with both vendors and department specialists. Our auctions consist of antiques, retro and collectables, Asian and tribal art, unclaimed Australia Post, memorabilia and more.
- No: AS0525
- The Andrew Church Collection of Militaria
- 21 Oct 2018 11:00 / Gosford NSW
- No: AS0543
- The Estate Auction | October
- 26 Oct 2018 12:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0528
- Unclaimed Post | October
- 27 Oct 2018 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0542
- Luxury Fashion & Accessories
- 27 Oct 2018 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0527
- Emporium Auction | October
- 28 Oct 2018 10:30 / Sydney
- No: IT0529
- Jewels, Gems & Watches Online
- 28 Oct 2018 12:00 / Sydney