Theodore Bruce, under instructed from Australia Post, conduct an Auction monthly of items that have been lost in the post (e.g. no postal address or return address). If you have lost an item in the post please visit https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items
The RRP on all the items in any one Post auction can be up to $250,000 and there are many bargains to be had. We offer 400 to 500 lots in each sale, which might include 30 different bottles of lotions and potions with an RRP of $350, which sells for a more modest sum. Our Post auction is great fun and very popular, every month is different and we sell an incredible variety with something for everyone. Recent items that we have sold include, in no particular order:
- Designer sunglasses
- Kitchen appliances including Thermomix
- Smartphones, laptops and tablets
- Art and Sculpture
- Jewellery and Wristwatches including Smart watches and we also sold a Solid Gold Brietling
- Louis Vuitton Handbags
- Luxury clothing e.g. Givenchy, Camilla Frank
- Fine Wines, Spirits and Cigars
- Bluetooth speakers, headphones and earbuds
- Stationary and Art Supplies including notebooks, quality ink pens
- DVDs, Vinyl and multimedia entertainment
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Electronics and gadgets
- Sporting goods
- Toys and Children’s clothing including LEGO
- Smart watches
- Galaxy watch
- Designer watches
- Sneakers and trainers such as Nike and Yeezy
- Game cards including Magic
- Perfume and cologne
- Car parts
- Sporting equipment including AFL, Rugby, Fishing, F1 and Football
- And much, much more.
To receive notification of upcoming Lost Post auctions please CLICK HERE
Important information to note
All Australia Post lots are sold unreserved. Everything is purchased on a “as is where is basis” & without guarantee or warranty. Please note the following Specific Terms used in these catalogues;
- “In unopened box” – the item has never been opened.
- “In opened box” – the item is in what appears to be it’s original box and packaging, the item may or may not be complete.
- “In repackaged box” – the box has been opened and the item has been repacked into it. It may or may not be the original box and/or packaging materials. The item may or may not be complete.
- “AF” refers to “as found” or “all faults” – The lot shows some form of damage, it may be carton damage and/or actual physical damage to the item itself.
- Where an item is described as “marked” we are merely stating an identifying feature we are not claiming that the item is genuine or fit for purpose.
- All the proceeds from Australia Post Lots in this auction are donated to charity.
- Boxes branded Australia Post remain the property of Australia Post and must not be removed from our premises.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS & BOXES FOR COLLECTION
- No: IT0850
- Unclaimed Post | Essentials & Collectables Sat
- 26 Sep 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0828
- Aboriginal & Oceanic Art |September|Timed Online
- 28 Sep 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0837
- Jewels, Silver & Timepieces
- 28 Sep 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0851
- Unclaimed Post | Beauty & Cosmetics Tue Evening
- 29 Sep 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0838
- Modern Design
- 30 Sep 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0812
- Art | September | Timed Online
- 01 Oct 2020 18:00 / Sydney