Motoring memorabilia from the collection of the automotive journalist, the late Graham Howard achieved remarkable results at the Theodore Bruce auction of classic cars. A 100% sell through rate was achieved with every lot of Howard’s books, programmes and ephemera selling with many items fetching far in excess of the published estimates. High on the list of collectors ‘must haves’ were the early Australian motor racing programmes especially those from the Bathurst circuit.
Under the hammer later the same day saw the Tim Fredman collection of memorabilia, the star lot being the Michael Jackson homburgs selling for $4,800 IBP, along with the “Chopper Reid letters” which fetched $3,000 IBP.
For full results of both sales go to results on the website.
Entries Invited for our forthcoming Classic & Collectable Cars and Memorabilia Auction in Melbourne, 25 October
Contact: James Nicholls
- No: AS0569
- The Todd Barlin Collection Part III Oceanic Art
- 22 Sep 2019 16:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0655
- The Online Homemakers Auction
- 22 Sep 2019 17:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0654
- Unclaimed Post | September Auction
- 28 Sep 2019 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0642
- Fine Wine | Spirits
- 28 Sep 2019 13:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0652
- The Loss Adjuster's Auction | September
- 28 Sep 2019 14:45 / Sydney
- No: AS0641
- Emporium | September
- 29 Sep 2019 10:30 / Sydney