As the world reacts to the spread of COVID-19 and the need for Social Distancing comes into effect our top priority is to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. The coronavirus is proving to be unpredictable and we would like to provide some assurance on what you can expect from Theodore Bruce – now – and over the coming weeks to mitigate potential opportunities for the spread of this disease.
We will continue to hold our auctions as planned however, physical attendance at our rooms is not allowed except for collections and deliveries which must be booked in advance. We have set procedures for consigning items to auction and our technology enables customers to bid safely and efficiently from anywhere in the world. Over the past years there has been a trend towards using digital channels to view and bid on many of our most successful auctions and we have every confidence that you’ll find bidding online a satisfying experience. Please visit our website regularly to continue to experience the best that Theodore Bruce has to offer from wherever you are in the world.
HOW TO VIEW
- Viewing online via the Lot Description and Photo
- Condition Reports are available for every item – email the requested Lot numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online viewing via Youtube – REQUEST YOUR PERSONALISED VIDEO
HOW TO BID
- Live bidding via the internet, this system provides a live audio and video stream of the auction with real time online bidding during the auction. To bid via our website go to the Auction Page or alternatively to bid via Invaluable CLICK HERE
- Absentee bidding:- you can telephone or email in your bids and Theodore Bruce will execute the bids on your behalf.
- Telephone bidding:- you can telephone or email in the lot(s) that you wish to bid on and a member of staff will ring when the lot is about ready to be auctioned
HOW TO COLLECT
As we are not allowing visitors into the building we have set up a collection and delivery area in our Yard which is accessed via the large grey gates via Darley Street.
ALL COLLECTIONS AND DELIVERY MUST BE BOOKED IN DIRECTLY.
Alternatively please email email@example.com to book in a collection time from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
The COVOID-19 virus is unsettling for us all, at home and in our broader communities, should you wish to seek advice we recommend NSW Health as your first choice for up-to-date and accurate information.
NSW Health has developed and exercised a range of procedures for case finding, diagnosis, and contact tracing for high consequence infectious diseases (such as pandemic influenza, SARS, MERS, and emerging infections) should they occur in NSW. These procedures are being used to identify contacts of any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in NSW.
Updated 5 May
- No: IT0762
- Unclaimed Post | Home & Technology Sat Morning
- 06 Jun 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0763
- Unclaimed Post | Home & Away Tue Evening
- 09 Jun 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0717
- Aboriginal | Oceanic | Tribal Art June | Auction
- 09 Jun 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0749
- Emporium | Decorative Arts | Timed Bid Auction
- 10 Jun 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0750
- Gems & Precious Stones | Timed Bid Auction
- 11 Jun 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0764
- Unclaimed Post | Cute & Cosy Sat Morning
- 13 Jun 2020 10:00 / Sydney