Sunday 23rd April’s Fine Jewellery Auction proved a success with many Opal pieces sold.
An unusual Sapphire and Tsavorite garnet ring was a highlight, creating a buzz in the room and online selling above the reserve.
The Auction was well supported with both Contemporary and Antique jewellery selling well and antique pieces proving to be popular with online buyers.
To consign for our Forthcoming Fine Jewellery Auction on June 22
Contact: Casi Prischl
- No: IT0979
- Coin Collection | Deceased Estate
- 18 Apr 2021 11:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0980
- Stamp Collection | Deceased Estate
- 18 Apr 2021 15:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0998
- Unclaimed Post | Tech & Gaming
- 20 Apr 2021 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0974
- Eclectic Objects
- 21 Apr 2021 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0999
- Unlaimed Post | Shoes & Clothing
- 24 Apr 2021 10:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0915
- WW1 Books, Limited Editions & Ephemera
- 25 Apr 2021 14:00 / Sydney