Sunday 23rd April’s Fine Jewellery Auction proved a success with many Opal pieces sold.
An unusual Sapphire and Tsavorite garnet ring was a highlight, creating a buzz in the room and online selling above the reserve.
The Auction was well supported with both Contemporary and Antique jewellery selling well and antique pieces proving to be popular with online buyers.
To consign for our Forthcoming Fine Jewellery Auction on June 22
Contact: Casi Prischl
- No: AS0664
- Unclaimed Post | November Auction
- 23 Nov 2019 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0661
- The Loss Adjuster's Auction | November
- 23 Nov 2019 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0659
- Chinese, Japanese & Asian Decorative Art
- 24 Nov 2019 10:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0650
- Aboriginal | Oceanic Art
- 24 Nov 2019 15:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0656
- Emporium | November | December I
- 30 Nov 2019 12:00 to 01 Dec 2019 / Sydney
- No: AS0666
- Unclaimed Post | December Auction
- 14 Dec 2019 10:00 / Sydney