Under instructions from the vendor, our wine department had the privilege of opening this gem for the first time.
Château Pichon-Longueville Lalande is one of the most important Super Seconds of Bordeaux – this classical red comes from the appellation Pauillac in Médoc.
Note: Pichon-Longueville Lalande is a 75-hectare estate, located in the east of the Pauillac appellation. The vineyards with a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon 45%, Merlot 35%, Cabernet Franc 12% and Petit Verdot 8% lie on deep gravel beds underpinned by clay and then sandstone and limestone, part of these vineyards reside in the St-Julien appellation.
Provenance: From a private estate cellar
- No: AS0672
- Emporium | February Auction
- 29 Feb 2020 11:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0686
- Jewels, Silver & Timepieces | March Auction
- 02 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0676
- Unclaimed Post | March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0678
- Fine Wine | Spirits March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0679
- Adult Products | Unres'd Insurance Claim Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 15:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0684
- Aboriginal,Tribal, Oceanic Art | March Auction
- 09 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney