Date: Sunday 20 October
A Stunning Dragon Fly Brooch is to be offered in our upcoming Jewels, Silver & Timepieces Auction on 2 March 2020. The brooch which is handcrafted in yellow gold with enamel & diamond wings was retailed by Fairfax & Roberts, Sydney in 2001. Fairfax & Roberts was established in 1842 by Richard Lamb & Alfred Fairfax and quickly established itself as Sydney’s finest Emporium for silver & timepieces. In 1886 after the death of Richard Lamb and with a new partner Oscar Roberts, the name of the business was changed to Fairfax & Roberts, with a new workshop on Hunter St and an outlet in London, the Fairfax & Roberts brand took its place as one of Australia’s premier jewellers.
Also included in the Auction is The Elizabeth Ryman Collection which spans both Fine & Costume Jewellery and includes Bvlgari rings, diamond bangles, an Yves Saint Laurent heart watch & a Monica Trevisi Necklace & Matching Earrings.
We are also now excepting pieces for our April Jewels, Silver & Timepieces Auction so please contact Casi Prischl for a free valuation.
- No: AS0672
- Emporium | February Auction
- 29 Feb 2020 11:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0686
- Jewels, Silver & Timepieces | March Auction
- 02 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0676
- Unclaimed Post | March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0678
- Fine Wine | Spirits March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0679
- Adult Products | Unres'd Insurance Claim Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 15:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0684
- Aboriginal,Tribal, Oceanic Art | March Auction
- 09 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney