Jeffery Farnol (1878-1952) was a British author of best sellers in the first half of the twentieth century, known for writing over forty novels mostly romances set in the Georgian era or English Regency period.
When his widow Phyllis died in 1997 many items from their estate made their way to Australia and are now being sold.
The Collection comprises original manuscripts including Jeffery Farnol’s first & most popular work The Broad Highway (1910), original artwork for both the Jane books (1937 & 1939), handwritten & typed manuscripts, photographs, special bindings in leather, first editions in dust jackets. Jeffery & Phyllis were also collectors of English Georgian silver, Victorian jewellery, ceramics and furniture which also forms part of the Auction.
A unique collection of pieces from the home of a renowned English author & collector who lived in the early 20th century.
To Bid CLICK HERE
- No: AS0705
- Himalayan, Chinese, Japanese & Asian Art
- 26 Oct 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0867
- Unclaimed Post | Technology & Gaming
- 27 Oct 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0834
- Costume Jewellery | Timed Bid Online
- 29 Oct 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0869
- Unclaimed Post | At Home
- 31 Oct 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0779
- Lobby Cards | Bill Collins Archives
- 31 Oct 2020 14:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0789
- Contents of a Vaucluse Residence|Onsite Timed
- 01 Nov 2020 11:00 / Sydney