The Richard Potter Collection will be conducted via our Timed Bid Auction Format.
Richard (Dick) Potter was an auctioneer and valuer with over 50 years of experience. He started general auctioneering in the nineteen sixties for Geoff K Gray Auctions, Sydney. By the mid nineteen seventies he was appointed the manager of the fine arts and jewellery section at Mason Gray Strange Sydney. In 1990 at the age of 55, Dick started his own business as a consultant auctioneer and valuer. He continued until the age of 75. His collection reflects a wide range of antiques and collectable pieces with no particular genre, which makes it very interesting.
Buyers Premium is 25% (including GST & Invaluable Fees)
There will be physical viewing available on
Friday 13 November 12pm-4pm
Saturday 14 November 12pm-4pm
Friday 20 November 12pm-4pm
Saturday 21 November 12pm-4pm
by appointment only.
Please contact our office on 8212 4100 or by email at email@example.com to book an appointment time.
Should you require more information and/or images please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No: IT0866
- Luxury Handbags, Shoes & Party Dresses
- 03 Dec 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0893
- Lamps & Lighting
- 04 Dec 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0896
- Unclaimed Post | Gym & Garage
- 05 Dec 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0871
- Furniture & Interiors
- 05 Dec 2020 14:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0870
- A Waverley Residence | Home Contents | Onsite
- 06 Dec 2020 11:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0758
- Aboriginal, Oceanic & Tribal Art
- 07 Dec 2020 18:00 / Sydney