Date: March 30th
Starting at 11am the auction commences with of 100 lots of Important Motoring Memorabilia from the world famous Collection of Peter Briggs of Western Australia
Followed by a selection of fine classic cars.
Amongst this selection of mainly British sporting cars are:
- A very rare 1954 Swallow Doretti
- A beautifully maintained 1963 Bentley S.3 Continental 2-door Saloon
- A very original 1960 Alvis TD 2
- A superb 1959 Jaguar XK150 (illustrated)
- An interesting early Shell Mileage Marathon fuel challenge car and
- The important 1936 Railton Special Sports Drophead Coupe, “UV 825”, the Ranaiah London Motor Show car from that year.
Auction of The Tim Fredman Collection of Important 20th & 21st century Popular Culture & Memorabilia and a large selection of rare and interesting Dinky Toys.
Notable items from The Tim Fredman Collection of interest to motoring enthusiasts include what is believed to be a unique poster from the 1987 Spanish F1 GP signed by Ayrton Senna and an autographed limited edition print of the seven time world F1 Champion, Michael Schumacher.
The Tim Fredman Collection is to be sold in aid of the Hush Music Foundation (hush.org.au).
For more information and images please contact
James Nicholls +61409327220.
- No: AS0508
- The Estate Auction | July
- 27 Jul 2018 12:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0478
- Unclaimed Post | July
- 28 Jul 2018 10:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0496
- Tribal Estate Sale
- 28 Jul 2018 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0479
- Emporium Auction | July
- 29 Jul 2018 10:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0509
- Chinese, Japanese & Asian Decorative Art
- 12 Aug 2018 10:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0517
- Modern Design
- 12 Aug 2018 14:00 / Sydney