Date: March 30th
Starting at 11am the auction commences with of 100 lots of Important Motoring Memorabilia from the world famous Collection of Peter Briggs of Western Australia
Followed by a selection of fine classic cars.
Amongst this selection of mainly British sporting cars are:
- A very rare 1954 Swallow Doretti
- A beautifully maintained 1963 Bentley S.3 Continental 2-door Saloon
- A very original 1960 Alvis TD 2
- A superb 1959 Jaguar XK150 (illustrated)
- An interesting early Shell Mileage Marathon fuel challenge car and
- The important 1936 Railton Special Sports Drophead Coupe, “UV 825”, the Ranaiah London Motor Show car from that year.
Auction of The Tim Fredman Collection of Important 20th & 21st century Popular Culture & Memorabilia and a large selection of rare and interesting Dinky Toys.
Notable items from The Tim Fredman Collection of interest to motoring enthusiasts include what is believed to be a unique poster from the 1987 Spanish F1 GP signed by Ayrton Senna and an autographed limited edition print of the seven time world F1 Champion, Michael Schumacher.
The Tim Fredman Collection is to be sold in aid of the Hush Music Foundation (hush.org.au).
For more information and images please contact
James Nicholls +61409327220.
- No: AS0664
- Unclaimed Post | November Auction
- 23 Nov 2019 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0661
- The Loss Adjuster's Auction | November
- 23 Nov 2019 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0659
- Chinese, Japanese & Asian Decorative Art
- 24 Nov 2019 10:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0650
- Aboriginal | Oceanic Art
- 24 Nov 2019 15:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0656
- Emporium | November | December I
- 30 Nov 2019 12:00 to 01 Dec 2019 / Sydney
- No: AS0666
- Unclaimed Post | December Auction
- 14 Dec 2019 10:00 / Sydney