Collection and Shipping Guidelines
Goods can be collected at any time after payment has been made.
All goods should be collected within two working days of the auction. Arrangements for late collections must be made within the two day period post auction.
All collection notifications and requests for carrier recommendations are to be emailed to our Post Sale Services Team at email@example.com
Theodore Bruce can recommend carriers and/or packing & shipping services dependent on the product and the destination. Requests for carrier recommendations should be emailed to Post Sale Services firstname.lastname@example.org
For all Local, Interstate and International delivery requirements, Theodore Bruce can make recommendations for at least two suitable carriers for your transport and delivery requirements.
All communications and dealings will be between yourself and the supplier of the packing and shipping service.
Any items not collected within 5 working days from the date of an auction or non-receipt of a notification of an arrangement for collection within 5 days of an auction, the said items will attract a storage fee of AUD$5.00 per lot per day, which if incurred, must be settled before said lots leave the premises.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
- No: AS0672
- Emporium | February Auction
- 29 Feb 2020 11:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0686
- Jewels, Silver & Timepieces | March Auction
- 02 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0676
- Unclaimed Post | March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0678
- Fine Wine | Spirits March Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 14:30 / Sydney
- No: AS0679
- Adult Products | Unres'd Insurance Claim Auction
- 07 Mar 2020 15:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0684
- Aboriginal,Tribal, Oceanic Art | March Auction
- 09 Mar 2020 18:00 / Sydney