Art | Australian, Aboriginal & International
Monday 6 December 2021 | Timed Online Auction | 6pm
Theodore Bruce Website: 25%
All Prices are in Australian Dollars
Viewing is available on an Appointment only basis on Saturday 4 December 12pm-4pm
& is dependent on current Covid-19 Restrictions
In accordance to NSW Covid Guidelines you will need to wear a mask, QR code in and be vaccinated & provide a Covid Vaccination Certificate to attend the viewing
Condition reports are available
Contact: Sally Hardy Email: [email protected]
Collection: Appointment Only from our new rooms: Rear 118 Parramatta Road Stanmore, Enter via Corunna Lane
Shipping is based on size & weight as per the Australia Post Postage Calculator.
Shipping: We are happy to arrange shipping via Australia Post for small robust items.
For large or fragile items, travelling interstate or overseas we recommend Pack and Send, Pyrmont contact Johnny: [email protected]
Please note: Shipping requests will be actioned upon receipt of payment for your invoice.
Contact: [email protected]
or phone: 02 8121 4100 for an appointment
Cataloguing Practice & Terms:
The information published in Theodore Bruce Online Catalogues is a statement of opinion and should not be relied upon as fact.
1. The Full First Name(s), Surname, Birth & Death dates of the Artist: in our opinion, a work by the artist named
2. Attributed To: in our opinion, a work in the style of the artist, which may be wholly or in part the work of the artist
3. Circle of: in our opinion, a work showing the influence & style of the artist & of the artist's period
4. Studio/Workshop of: in our opinion, a work possibly executed under the supervision of the artist
5. School of: in our opinion, a work by a follower or student of the artist
6. Manner of/ Style of: in our opinion, a work created in the style, but not necessarily of the period of the artist
7. After: in our opinion, a copy of a work of the artist
8. Signed/dated: in our opinion, the work has been signed/dated by the artist
9. Bears signature/bears date: in our opinion, the work has possibly been signed/dated by another hand
All works are measured: Height x Width & where applicable Depth
Theodore Bruce Auctioneers & Valuers is a Covid Safe Workplace